Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School Holidays, What are you planning to do with it?

Anyways, i have been seriously blogging the past few days and any of you think any of posts have been improving? =P

Few days of School Holidays have passed. How are you spending your holidays? A trip so somwher? Well as for me? Since i cant go anywhere ==' i'll be most probably stuck to MapleStory or until i find sumthing else better to do xD
Anyways, 2day i went scouring the whole Free market at Maple. Hoping to find a Mastery book and i did. I begged my friend ( Not gonna say who =P) to spon me 20m just to buy this mastery book. Boomerang step 20. As i bought it i was wondering when to use it and decided... AAAhhh! To heck with it and used it on the spot.
Luckily for me, It passed and my skill got UPGRADE YAY!!! =DDD

After mananing the Mastery book, i wanted to lvled ASAP but couldn't have the training spots or friends to accompany me xD So instead i went to Papulatus again. During the first time, i didn't took the pic of body 1. So there you have it The body 1 of papulatus... Which i recall saying it was named Papulatus Clock xD
It took me like 20 minutes to kill it this time (Yes, I managed to time myself) Knowing myself last time, it would probably take 30 minutes or more just to kill his 1st body. But the 2nd body is really easy and if you die trying to kill that? I have nothing to say to you xD

Papulatus down, it was 7pm. i had to get ready for my tuition. I saw that my EXP bar was 58% YAY! ^_^

I just got back from Add Maths tuition and its almost 12am >_> I better stop and get some sleep so i can wake up 2morow early to start studying be4 mapling again xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment