Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Karmic shift

Why is this past few days are all bad stuff that happens to me =='. I mean i just chged from not so good to a better person and suddenly all of this happens. Makes me think i should rather stay bad xD or stay good and take all of this *his* test. Who knows? Maybe this is acctually good for me.

Take 2day for example. I finally decided to give my friend the maple game since he cant even copy and paste then run the application... So i cycled to his house and personally showed him how to launch the program. That was good ryte? Giving him and then telling him how to launch the programs and other stuff. So after i was done i wanted to continue my jogathon collection. So far i collected RM100+ edi. I collected this much last week. Where even other bad stuff happen to me but 2day was the worse =='.

So after i was done with him, i cycled off to the next row of hoses to start collecting. I started to hear like funny noise coming from my back wheel. Sure enough, i looked back and saw that my back tyre was flat.... I remembered that when i came to his house it was filled full. So i concluded that there was a thorn or sumthing in the tyre.

I went to my other friends house to ask help pump back air inside the tyre. After pumping, the tyre was inflated but then went back to flat. As we tried pumping again, he saw a small thorn at my bic. O.o i just chged the tiub that day and now i have to chg the tiub again. It took me 20 long minutes to cycle home with a flat tyre. Cause i couldn't even cycle up the hill with that tyre =='

when i got back it was around 7oclock. I decided to ask my father to go and repair my bicycle. Cause the tyre is punctured + the gear last time had problem until stuck between the wheels and i spent around 30 minutes pulling out the chain at the park ==' . So much for mountain bikes and chging the gears. My father brought it into the back boot of the van to go to the repair shop. After driving for not even 5sec, I noticed the same funny noise again. I looked out the window and saw that he van aso had a flat tyre ==' AAAARRRGGG. So now i cant even get my bicycle repaired. *sigh*

i hope somthing nice happens 2morow though. During Koko period i got so much stuff to do. Oh well, Hope for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment