Thursday, June 9, 2011

School holidays getting bored...

Well, not to complain but i certainly do miss going to school, talking with friends and hanging out in class xD
Nothing much. Just play the usual, Fishhunt, Mousehunt, Maplsea, Dota... Speaking of Maplesea. That reminds me that my Maple music video is still not done. Better continue it 2morow xD. Though i might i put up my other video that i did last time.

2day was different abit for me. I woke up as usual early in the morning and begin studying =P and after my studies was finished, i was told to clean the back place drain with my brother =='. YeapZ we cleaned scrub and even took out all the dirt in the drains xD. It took us nearly 2 hours o.o
After hardworkingly cleaning the drains, we had our bath and went Jusco for lunch. only lunch =P. After lunch, my family had to go town to sumthing and i reached home around 3.30pm. Which was unfortunate cause i had Physics tuition at 4.30pm. =='

Better get some shut-eye now. Hopefully 2morow can wake up earl-ier =D Maybe 2morow i might even go cycling xD

No comments:

Post a Comment