Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nothing interesting ~ =3

So 2day for me was just a regular day. Nothing out of the blue happened. But as for me i managed to get my Shadower up 1 lvl xD yay. My Boomerang Step is now lv 9! Lol

With nothing to talk, there's no poing blogging i guess. Just wanted to make 2days post. Which reminded me that there is a topic we can talk about. Though oni maplers will understand xD

As i was playing my battle mage, i saw that they were going to have an urgent server maintenancce from 11:30pm till 2.30am
In my opinion, I'm probably guessing that they are preparing for 2morow will all the hot time event. All the special event crap thingy. You should probably check the main maplesea website xD

I heard that they are giving another Sp reset scroll so if you missed the 1st and 2nd time, you better get this time xD. I also heard they will be giving Ap reset scroll? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment