Monday, June 20, 2011

*sigh*

For the past few days, i have been wuite busy and have been badly hurt*. I dunno what other words to use xD. But to start first is that most of results are all, not satisfying =X. So mostly all my updates until the next exam will be all mobile update and get better results.

And i also think karma is out to get me... This past few days, i felt like all my karma is just hitting on me and is still on a streak. Not only in school but also during when i'm cycling and other stuff. 2day was not bad at school though. Managed to keep my head held high~ xD My mind aso go bongerZ edi. Cant tell whats wrong and ryte. Stupid brain. 1 headache chged the whole thing =='

i Ilm currently making decisions for so much stuff i dunno even where to start. Maybe it should be with forgetting everything and starting fresh. Yea i think that should be good.

And another thing. I most probably wont have time updating everyday or maybe when somthing interesting is happening. Then most likely i will post xD. Yes, that means no Maple for me =P Unless i get to play Suddenly. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment