Friday, June 10, 2011

Its Friday

Wow. Its almost been 2 weeks of school holidays. This monday school will start back as usual and i have to wake up early at 6.30am. That means i have to do my homeworks and stuff. Especially all the folio stuff.

2day was nothing much again. But i managed to get 30 minutes of cycling xD. I overstrained my musles again =='. Now i better get ready to start back scholling! Pack my bags, make sure all the ryte stuff to bring. Better not forget anything =P.
Come to think of it. I have had lots of vacation from school now havent I? I need to get back on track this Monday xD

Nothing much to blog leaves me with nothing to post on this update =P 2nite, TV3 was showing Ghost Rider. Though they skip some part of the movie, i understand the overall of the movie. Not bad storyline though xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment