Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to school was bad =='

Booohooo some parts of going back of school realy just makes me feel like not going to school again =='
Well, the 1st of the few reasons are that i will be getting back all my exam papers. If i remember correctly, i had to like zoom past and finish all my papers that i left out for 2 weeks in 1 week. As in like i wonder how much time i took for each paper? Like 2day i got back my Add Math paper and Physics paper. Since i know the feeling of shame i will just tell you my total marks =P. And now the marks of each paper and you all will probably say why your this paper so low la and this and that.

For Physics, i got 57% o.o yes i got a C. I wasn't sure myself cause the i did my Physics exam at the 2nd last day be4 school holidays started. Maybe cause of that i had to rush thru all the 3 papers + another paper which i forgot i took xD. Surprisingly, my Add Math was same as Physics. Yes, 57% aso. I cant really say anything cause it was really hectic and all.

Now for the 2nd reason =P. So i mention that i didn't go to school for 2 weeks and when i got back to school, i had to use the 1 week be4 school hols to finish my exams. So literally i missed 1 week of school too. And that week had no exams. I have to catch up on notes, homework and other stuff the teacher ask to do =='

*sigh* its also the first day of school after hols and i have the double tuition day from 6-10pm. By the time i reach home and finish my dinner, it would probably be 11pm....Aaaahhh!!!!

Plus a certain sum1 is not talking to me at school =3=. BOOHOOO. T-T
Meh, i think i better sleep. My eyes feel heavy. And school is still there 2morow =='. Hopefully i wont have another crazy dream. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment