Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hait Cut!!! SWOOSH xD

2day is no tuition day!! WHOOT~! xD Gives me more time to do my homework and stuff =P. At school though i nvr got any papers except my Account paper. Which is totally messed up because i only my Paper 1 remember? That means my Paper 2 is definitely 0%. I was like... okay? that means i'm going to 100% fail Accounts? Is that it? Then while teacher was busy telling every1 else how to count their marks, suddenly teacher looked at me and said that my Marks will be counted in a different way.

What? O_o
Different way?
But if its like that, that means i will get a B+. Teacher? Is this correct? Cant be. ==' Every1 is failing and just because i nvr do Paper 2 i get B+? Thats Cheating! LOL xD Apparently, in counting account marks, There are 3 ways to count your marks. But for the high high scorers will make no different aso if the counting way is diff =='. Each Counting way will either incrase or decrease your marks. I calculated that way (My Paper 2 is 0%) and i will fail ALL the time despite my marks increase xD . Its not enuf =X

Accounts was the last subject. I got home, ate lunch and started doing my homework on my study table. Long time no see!! xD Luckily for me, My Handphone has the jack in type same as the headphone. So i jack in my handphone to the 2 speakers and i managed to do my homework with no Distractions (for the first time after cuti =P) until 6pm. Then it was time to cut my Hair!! YEAY!! xD
My hair is seriously 2 long for me. I feel like my head is on fire because of my hair. Now, when it's short. Whoo hoo~! So nice and cool xD

Btw i changed my heading picture.
Its an anime ar =='.
Dont get the wrong picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment