Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm stuck with maple...

With school holidays, mostly all of my times are spent on maple =='. Well not all of it though xD

2day Maplesea had an event where they give 2x exp and 2x drop rate. This event is from 3rd to 5th June. So this event will still be on 2morow and the day after 2morow. For more info abou the events, you should probably check out the main maplesea website.

With the 2x exp i train my shadower 2day and managed to get it to lvl 126. That was also because i went Papulatus 2 times with lHEARTBURGER xD. Which gave me a total of 33% during 2x exp o.o

During 2x drop rate, i decided to hunt the Rashes outside leafre becuase i can 1 hit kill them with Boomerang step with Shadow Partner. Surprisingly, i oni found 1 maple anniversary box whcih so happen gave me a maple dark mate =D. I was hunting there awhile ago be4 i went on9 and found another box!

But this gave me a crappy maple fan medal that adds no stats at all ==' oh well, hopefully i can use this medal when i make maple videos or when i slack xD

No comments:

Post a Comment