Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last weekends be4 School starts

The last weekends be4 school starts. I'm acctually kinda excited =D. Well i guess i would say somthing like that considering the amount of days i nvr go to school =='. Nearly 4 weeks! Thnx alot so much allergies...

As for 2day, again i went cycling and overstrain my muscles xD. If this goes on,i think by the time school reopens i will be walking to school with my hands holding legs because of the pain =='. That means no PJ for me? I guess not cause my PJ teacher will kik the.... Nvm forget it..Yea, be4 this i was more of a jogging type. Which means i have to carry a walking stick whenever i go jogging cause of stray dogs you know? the wooden stick? But for me? I carry a long metal cement stick with a hook at the end xD. So no dogs can mess with me =P. During My cycle 2day, you know when theres like a big tree at the side of the road ryte? You cant see anything behind the tree. So when i was cycling pass the tree, i saw a BIG SLEEPING DOG. Well it looked like it was sleeping but seriously i was like SHOCKED!! O_O

Yea It was kinda like this for me :O The dog looked like it was sleeping cause the eyes was closed. But i could like see it was looking back at me =='. Seriously Shocking!
Oh yea This pic was taken few days ago when I went GSPQ in Maple SEA and there was this bug where you die and got removed out of the PQ map. But in this case, I got removed AND died again outside LOL xD

If your wondering about my next Maple Music Video (MMV) You better hope i play Maple 2morow seriously and finish my video be4 school hols end xD Or it would take even longer then you think =P

No comments:

Post a Comment