Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy week~!


School!!
How i wish the teachers would stop saying that we are Form 4 >_>. Makes me wish that i was still in Form 3 Waiting for PMR Exams HAHAH xD. Though it is kinda funny. I look back to all my PMR questions and i go like ......
......
......
......
Omg Pmr was this easy? O_o and i only got 6As? lol. Then when i see all my lower form friends all doing their work. I just laugh inside of me xD

Wow! This week is really a killer week for me. First of all, There's loads and loads of project O_o. Luckily the Physics folio was last week and THANK GOD i finished it ryte after school holidays finish xD
And then this week. !!!! Suddenly Chemistry got project. Ask to do sumthing about chemistry like that Model or video. Could be poster Just that related to Chemistry. So my group decided to do video and meet at his house this Saturday around 2o'clock. And ryte now pulak, My school orkestra is going to have a competition in around 2 weeks time. So? You guessed it! Everyday Stayback! Even this saturday aso got Extra practice. So the whole day, I'll be out of the house from 8am until 6pm i think. Hopefully i can at least repair my poor punctured bike after that xD

My next post maybe could involve my orkestra members since i do have a camera. I just cant wait for the Jamuan they are planning. Just been to the place though. No bad. But what i'm colllecting "As Bendahari", I say that the money collected is not enuf ._. unless you wan to include the orkestra fees la xD Then maybe enuf LOL

The past few days, i 've been listening to alot of bruno mars song. Dunno whether their famous or not? O_o but i'll just list them out here in case you know some. which i know you all know xD

Bruno Mars
Girl in the window
Who is
Watching her move
Just the way you are - On the blogs music post i think
Marry you
The Lazy song - My favourite xD Was on the blog during school hols

I'm starting to think i'm becoming a fan of Bruno Mars.
Whoot! lol

I aso heard another song the Britney Spears made
Till the World ends

It was kinda fun. Especially when every started singing the ooaaahh ooaaah part xD

The nights still young. i better catch up some sleep that i missed out yesterday. And there's still much more for me to do yesterday >_> Guess this is what it feels like to grow up? I still have more to encounter xD

Until next time! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment