Sunday, June 26, 2011

School is back! I feel emo >_>


Neeeh~ This weekend was the most busiest weekend i ever had >_> Besides playing games the whole day during my last school holidays =='
So First things First, I had to do my Chemistry Project which was acctually up to my group. We planned to do a video about the Scientist who invented the atomic structure~ oooooh~
We met up at 1 of the members house and we started recording and so on, but mostly the dialogs were all made up on the spot. Most of the recordings turn out to be so... How should i put it, not really real but real at the same time? Cause its like an interviewer going back in time to interview this ppl xDYea Atomic Structure~! WHOOOT! XD
Since none of our cameras were perfect enuf, cause my camera was low on batery and my friend's camera was low on memory. We had to switch cameras once in awhile. When i got back home yesterday, i emailed him all the other videos via email thru Attachments xD
The recordings went well i suppose, but we had alot of blooperth O_O
Seriosuly ALOT!
I went back home that day laughing so hard xD I think i even LMAO! =P

Then 2day, i had to fufill my duty as a Bendahari of m
y Orchestra xD. I had to go to the Place where we were having our farewell party to the form 5 this year which are leaving our school after SPM xD. So fast its been 4 years learning in my school and playing the Violin =P

So, i did the booking and checked out the place. N
ot bad acctually. though i didn't get to look at the menu. She said she'll email to me though. There is seriously ALOT of variety of food just for RM30+ though. I looked at the menus of the other school and it is Seriously alot...
I think we can even take away home aso xD Then no need to cook for dinner =P
I nvr acctualy ate at this place be4, so it's kinda hard for me to say anything xD Though the music system was a blast O_O SO loud the music xD 100% every1 can hear then the MC is talking or sum1 is singing the karaoke =P

No comments:

Post a Comment