Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chemistry and Bahasa Melayu Tuition last niteZ

So yesterday, after having to study in the morning, i was on9 facebook and maplestory almost the whole day xD i wanted to go out and exercise but then i remembered... Oh no! Tuitions are still on as usual!!!Yes, i had Chemistry tuition. Most of my tuition give 1 week off for the holidays. But some dont ==' And 1 of those tuitions is Chemistry xD
My chemistry tuition was 2 hours. when i was in the hospital, my teacher continued with electrochemistry which was kinda hard to understand considering i missed like 3 classes O_O
So i came to class with an empty head and left with SO MUCH QUESTIONS >_>
Lucky for me, i didn't miss last weeks tuition so i understand most of it but not ALL OF IT
I better drill my head in this topic when school returns xD
But Chemistry tuition was not the end. Every monday i have 2 tuitions back to back. Literally,
After i finish my chemistry tuition, i drop by the small shops beside m y tuition area to buy a small bun or watever (considering my alas perut) be4 heading over to BM tuition. Its kinda tiring but oni gonna last for 2 years =P hopefully next year i wont have the same tuition timetable as this >_>

BM tuition was kinda fun with my friend sitting next beside me. i just met him a few minutes ago at the Park playing badminton xD. We planned this yesterday during tuition =P and luckily next week this tuition is giving is holidays!! YEAY!!! =X

Well, thats the post for yesterday. If i remember, i might update again 2nite about 2day. Or it would probably just be about my game again xD

I think i should stop now. i still soaking with sweat due to the exercise. Better take a shower

2 comments: