Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chemistry Exams will surprisingly E.A.S.Y.

Ok! He comes 2days new!

2day i decided, okay! Time to do chemistry! I was all set and walking to the exm room getting ready for chemistry paper 1. But apparently, the first teacher there this morning wanted every1 doing the papers take same papers. Apparently a few students took chemistry paper 1 yesterday, so you could have guess what happen. Yes, i was forced to take chemistry paper 2 first =='
i mean COME ON!!! I'm prepared for paper 1!?! And i instead i got paper 2?!!??!?!?

So.... I couldn't complain to the teachers ==' so i made a hastily retreat to my table while running thought the whole thick chemistry book again. That precious 10 minutes which i took to read really paid off. Most of the question which i found later in the chemistry paper 2 was almost the same but some i did not have time to read.... Especially those stupid Covalent bonds... I oni remember ionic bond.....

With my state of doing the paper 2. I finish around 10.30am. And the most strange part was, rite after i handed over my paper, my friend came in to ask all my classmates to go for photografy session.. I mean what a timing! XD

After rehat, i started off Chemistry paper 1 and 3. Paper 1 was kinda easy thnx to sum1.. =P Paper 3 was surprisingly kinda easy. O.O i was kinda expecting more then just 1 design experiment xD.

Then my last exam finished and i returned back to class just to found out that i was not going to learn anything until school was over =='
But luckily i decided to be a good boy and not skip clases. =P and it really paid off because the last period was English and i got back both my paper 1 and 2. I got a total of 80/100. Yes, that means A!!!! =D
I aso heard from my friends that i got a A- for my Mathematics. Well at least its still an A =X. Cause i was in condition where my eyes were starting to swell when i was doing my Math exam. So you could acctually imagine me with swollen eyes still doing maths xD hahahaa.

With any luck, i'm planning to take Biology all 3 papers. =X I dont even know the answer layouts! Argg!!! I think i'm gonna bad marks for Bio... 'fingers crossed' xD

Okay, i think i better start studying now. We dont me to fail Bio now would we? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment