Friday, May 27, 2011

School's out!, Scream and Shout!

Sry for the late update guyZ, I came home yesterday and was like on9 my Maple all te way until midnight. Then when i wanted to update my blog, My Mozilla Firefox started to give me problems.... So i had to uninstall my current Firefox and download a new 1 and install. While waiting for the installing procedures to finish, i kinda slept off =X

Anyways~ Yesterday was my last day to resit all my 3 papers. I still had questions to whether i can finish all my papers onot. I started off with Pendidikan Islam Paper 1 and 2. Nothing much happen when i was doing both these papers but its just that 2da my friend was retaking Chinese exams so he was there with me until the whole thing end xD But what was stupid was it took him so long to do his Chinese that i fnished both my Papers and he's still not dont yet!! =='



After i finished both my Pendidikan Islam, I went to look for my Accounts teacher to start Accounts Paper 2 be4 school end. Then i can have my mind at Inner Peace xD
When i got to my teacher, She said that i would not have enuf time, the 1 hour 30 mins is not enuf. You need like 2hours 30 minutes. I was like.... whaaat? So how am I going to do my accounts? That time it was 10.30am So i have like 1 hour 30 minutes to do m Accounts 2 and hand it up be4 school ends
In the end, i nvr even did my Accounts 2 =='
Thought she said sumthing that made me happy abit =P

So at the end of the day, I only did my Pendidikan Islam. And when i returned to school. i might even fail Accounts ==' Oh yea Btw~ I even failed Sejarah xD i scored a 38/100. just 2 more marks to pass! My friend said that my paper 1 pull me down with the marks of 13/40 O_O Even i agree with that xD

Enuf about that, Lets talk about Maple!!!
After 1 week! I finally get time to taple about Big bang =P



MapleSEA went thru Big Bang Patch that i think was a week ago. Many skills, items, Price of items, and Location have chged. So now i have difficulties finding place to train for my lower lvls =X But luckily i managed to get my Bandit to Shadower be4 the Night of Big Bang xD I chionged lvl 115~120 =P I grinded on my LAST 4x EXP!!

Awwww looks like i dont have enuf time to update more stuff, Cause 2day i'm going to KL. I'm sure many stuff might happen. Like yesterday morning i saw a dead dog on the road ==' and a dead pigeon in the evening =='

No comments:

Post a Comment