Sunday, May 22, 2011

Going back to school. Resitting exms

Well, looks the post about the allergies and hospital must have slipped my mind. So most probably i'll update next week during the weekend school hols start xD.
Because i was admitted in the hospital for almost 2 weeks, i missed some..... Well most of my exams. And all the major subjects too O.O

Accounts Paper 1 & 2
Biology Paper 1,2& 3
Chemistry Paper 1,2 &3
Physics Paper1,2 & 3
Agama Paper 1 & 2
Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan
Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan

Well there's a list of papers I'll be taking this week. All the killer paper =X.

As you all know also, that MapleSEA has recently went thru Big Bang Patch so alot have chg recently. Maybe another post about it next week cause I'm updating now using my phone xD. Yes, all this using my phone =P if you see posts with no pics at all, that means I'm using my phone.
Its almost 10.30pm. I better go to sleep and get rdy for my exms starting 2morow =/.
Till next weekend or when school hols start, I'll be posting thru my phone so keep an eye out for my blog!!!

Hmmm.... Maybe my next post will be on,

Maplesea Big Bang Patch
Hospital Ward-ridden for 2 weeks

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment