Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2 more days to freedom, Biology was just another obstacle.

As you all know, i plan to take all my 3 Biology papers 2day. I was kinda wondering what question i would get when i entered the class room. So, i got up and went to the teacher in charge to get my Biology paper 1. Shockingly, i couldn't find paper 1. O.o i only found paper 2 and 3. So you could probably guess what happen.

Yes, i had to take the first paper 2 again ==' i couldn't say anything again to the teacher, so i quietly took the Biolgy paper 2 and started doing it... I was in SHOCK cause... The questions was all different o.o almost like 80%+ of the questions i counldn't answer..

I took another alternative way and managed to boast up my marks. Feeling relieved that i finish my paper 2, i started studying for my paper 1 which was after my recess time.
After recess i got my paper 1, which was ok i guess. XD most of the questions were for mitosis and meiosis. Simple diffusion and facilated diffusion. Other stuff,,,,

And finally! I moved on to paper 3 which surprisingly was the easiest out of all the other 3 papers. But the design experiment was like you can say chg the experiment in a way that you can get the same results when you do the same experiment in the labaratory but using different apparatus. I was smiling when doing paper 3. XD

There i finished Biology!!! =DDD but i still have a total of 3 subjects left which is Physics, Accounts, and Pendidikan Islam. The total amount of papers i have to take is 7 ==' So i still have no idea do i have enuf time to finish all these 7 papers be4 school hols.

Anyways, on to maple !!!
As every1 knows, 2day maple released the 2nd part of the Big Bang patch.
The Rise of The Resistance!
2 new jobs become available to maple 2day
Wild Hunter
Battle Mage
I started a battle mage at Aquila 2day =P Maybe if i have the time, i'll start a wild hunter at Bootes. But whenevr i play Bootes, i feel like playing my priest =='

I made a terrible mistake by not receving the resistance capsule and weapon box. Because they were taking up use inventory slots. And now, you cant get them anymore.... What a terrible mistake to do... TT-TT
Well, it cant be undone. Some1 said that so what? Later you still gonna throw away that weapon and get a reverse or better yet a timeless 1 xD

I think i better get some shut-eye. We dont me failing my Physics test 2morow now do we? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment