Monday, May 23, 2011

Additional Mathematics Exms... And stuff xD

Well 2day i choose to sit for my Add Maths exms. It was okay, i guess ==' I lost total of 14 marks for my Paper 1 and 4 marks for my Paper 2.... I was just so Blurr and dizzy when finishing Paper 2. But i got a grip and Tadaa!! I made it!!!

So i got back from school tired and everything and had to study for my next paper which i plan to take 2morow is Chemistry....
Luckily~ 2day i have Chemistry tuition which i'm going now =P Last minute update xD


So Check out this maple pic =P I died at mulung tower at Leviathan and no resurrect button came out O_O then i had to wait until the time limit was over and i got kicked out >_>


And i Managed to get my Black belt 2day and potential it....
The STATS WAS LOUSY >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment