Thursday, October 6, 2011

Final Exams have started.... Yesterday =='

I'm becoming more and more worried about my education now >_>
Every time when i start to think about my studies, a blank answer would just appear in my head. This really worries me if i'm gonna go through the SAME thing when my exams starts

Luckily, it didn't ^^
I managed to get a computer so there you have it xD

The past few days were nothing to brag or complain about. Just Bahasa Melayu yesterday and English 2day. IT was wierd though cause in between paper 1 and paper 2 of English, there was a Pendidikan Jasmani paper. Which of course i know everyone would NOT study xD. Most of the answer just came to me as i recalled my PJ teacher when he was teaching me. Not that i had a choice to listen or not.

He would always be caring a "rotan" so its kinda hard trying NOT to pay attention to him xD especially when he really gives you a good 1 at the bottom if you nvr do what he says or fail to bring his Sports Attire. Its kinda scary but his kinda fun if you get on his good side ^^

Back to topic here. I really have to get good result in this exams >_> No Pressure lol
My Essay today was kinda disaster-ous. I apparently had NO IDEA what made me wrote about my game ==' . I chose the question that says

Start your story with
"I'm so glad to see you..."

And yeah thats pretty much of the question ._.
You know what i wrote?

"I'm so glad to see you". Isaac Clarke stood there in horror. The vision of his dead girlfriend still haunts him and appearing in his mind.

For those gamers out there, Yeah i wrote about that game =='
I'm not gonna say anything more about my essay. If i feel like it, i'm gonna write and post the WHOLE essay here haha xD Have fun reading it then =P

With English and Bahasa Melayu out, there goes the 2 language subjects.
The worst if yet to come =='. 2morow is Accounts. and Its PAPER 2 @_@ With all the Buku Catatan, Lejar, Penyata Pendapatan, Kunci Kira-Kira, and Imbangan Duga =='.
and next week its Pendidikan Islam, Sejarah and Mathematics. Hopefully i'll have more then enough time to study all the Major subjects which is during the week of next week. Should be plenty of time i guess >_<

With all the Stuff going through my head (and some stuff better not mentioned here)
I think i'll head off to bed now XD
Wish my luck for Accounts 2morow! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment