Friday, September 30, 2011

Study!

Well, i seriously have nothing much to blog about =3= Unlike my friend Lheartburger who keeps on review shitty stuff about MapleSEA getting merge and whatever crap xD Dispite his craps, i still read it =='

After reading his latest cr@p F3, i would say thank god i'm not playing Maple for the time being xD knowing theres rollbacks, hackers, and other stuff concerning @cash which i'm happy to be NOT involved =3=

Anyways~
Wassup ppl!
I know this blog is really getting less views compared to my friends =3= cause i know lots of ppl stalking his blog from Maple XD
But i dont really post stuff about Maple and if i do, not many ppl will come read it anyways =='It is a known fact. cause he stays on9 like god knows how long. i think his on9 time in MapleSEA would be 2x or 3x my on9 time. Yet he's still lower lvl then me lol. No offence though Lheartburger F3

Most of his time spend on9 are like slacking time. So i keep telling him to dream on when he says he's gonna chiong after his exams xD. He would probably slack with his Maple stalkers AND Blog stalkers. I dont really have friends in Maple that really stalk me =3=

My guild now is officially 80% dead cause not many ppl are on9. Who knows? Maybe i'll ask Lheartburger to be the junior in my guild and make a total maker over after the exams.
DO YOU READ THIS BURGER?!? HAHAHAHAH XD

Moving on, wow. Thats alot of stuff i talked about Maple xD. Each post normally would be stated by the topic so i better move on to studies >_>

STUDIES ARE REALLY KILLING ME
Seriously >_> i really need to start my studying spree.
OWNING lol
I dont really play dota ._.

With all the Chemistry, Physics.
Dont forgot the crap load stuff you have to remember about Biology ._.
All the stupid transferring and making sure its Balance Accounts =='
Rembering your HISTORY
And of course who would forget our 2 language subjects, English and Melayu
Additional Mathematics and Mathematics really sticks a hole in your brain.
Last but not least, Pendidikan Islam. Lessons on Afterlife xD

I guess thats ALL my subects =='
Total of 10.
I really need to get studying now @_@

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment