Saturday, September 24, 2011

School Post " Perkampungan ilmu"

@_@
Yesterday my school had an "extra" class session for form 1,2, and 4. This was suppose to help with our "Final" year exams and everything.
So, for this weekend they taught us Additional Mathematics, Mathematics, and Physics.

I brought my phone xD So i'll be uploading "Real" photos this time =P
For this week, i actually went to the extra classes. I didn't go the last time. The subjects that i missed last time was English, Bahasa Melayu, and Sejarah ._. So practically the only subject that i missed was Sejarah xD
It started off with Mathematics which was kinda fun cause it was not hard but not easy? so so. And the hand and the bottom of the pic is not my hand @_@Yeah~! You GO ADAM~! XDAfter Mathematics was Additional Mathematics, which i didn't take any photos cause i was busy lol. But apparently my friend beside me brought his PSP =='
He told me he brought this cause he was going to his friends house after school ._.
Well, at least he came to school and THEN going to friends house xD
Now i feel like buying 1 PSP =3=YeapZ~! After recess was Physics~!
You can practically see the writings on the board xD but its kinda faded =P Physics was all about revision with Chapter 3 and 4,i think ._. All i know its all about Paper 2 and Paper 3 how to answer Essay question and Design? @_@ Shyt i forgot xD

Yea, "paying" attention ryte? Not doing anything else?
Go Chong Win Seng~! XD
In case you didn't know, He was the culprit of the PSP~!!!
JENG JENG JENG
lol
See ya until my next post =P Which will be 2day cause i'm going out soon. Maybe i'll take summore pics using my phone and upload it again? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment