Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mobile Upload

Well, i got nothin much to say 2day. The topic of the post clearly explains it. I'm back to mobile blogging! That is also if i have time to press all the buttons on my phone for a blog post xD

Since that i'm using my phone for blogging until further notice, there wont be any pic uploads for the time being :(. But i'll try keep you updated with or without pics xD. Thats is if you do follow my blog =3=.

With accounts off my shoulder, i do feel abit relieved xD but tension comes around knowing that next week is my final year exams as i mentioned in my previous post. This is it. Time of my life. I have to really score in this exam!

This was the main reason why i'm actually prohibited to use the com even during the weekend @-@. I got bad results in my Mid-year exams AND my Intra 2 test. I really have to make a comeback be4 i suffer for 2 months during the school hols and suffer even more next year with my big exam =='

With all this things going around in my head, sometimes, blogging helps me keep cool and not blow it off xD. Sometimes its like a daily thing. Thats why be4 this post almost everyday, lol.
In my new results, i definitely wan to see improvement. I have to chg my style of studying and do lots and lots of activity, especially Additional Mathematics and Chemistry. I have to dig my head with books if i wanna score for Biology and Sejarah. The other subjects mostly need both reading and exercises.

And for those who usually come here when i post my blog link when i update it, i wont be doing so anymore since i cant copy my website and paste it at facebook as a link xD. Unless i get a few minutes off my mom's laptop..

AAAAHHHHHH. Come to think of, i really have lots more to study T.T
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment