Monday, September 19, 2011

Random post ~ :)

Well, nothing much 2 say 2day. Just that i was more awake in class and everything else felt so, i dunno? different?

At least i had sumthing to do when i got back was to Sound the Horn! :P
YeapZ
Mousehunt - Facebook Application

Dont ask me to explain it xD. Its like it says. You arm your trap with cheese and catch mouse which give you gold reward and points reward to craft and buy better traps to catch powerful mouse. You aso have to craft different types of cheese to attract different mouse.

There you have it. If you do wan to play just Search for Mousehunt.
And to those of you who are playing? especially my frens? I'm guessing we can sound the hron 2gether? XD But good luck to Lheartburger though =PI'm 2 busy, yet i can post an update on my blog. Cant help it. Sumtimes i feel bored :/ though i must study hard for my next upcoming Final exams. Better good results >_<

Speaking of which. Saturdays incident is still stuck in my head =='
So yea, i'm still in trauma
or you could call it emo ._.
Naruo Shippuuden~!
I'm guessing most of you are familiar with this anime =P Continued from Naruto when he was a boy. Now i cant stop reading the manga. i only read when the latest 1 is uploaded. Next is Naruto 556 ^^
Baaah~! All this emotions are overwhelming me @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment