Thursday, September 22, 2011

School Post "Cikgu Ghazali's Retirement"

Wassup~! This was orginally suppose to be posted yesterday but I didn't had the time xD
So... what the heck, i might do a double post 2day :3

Anyways, yesterday was the retirement day of my teacher, Cikgu Ghazali at my school. (Its MY school teacher xD If your from my school then you should understand)
So, the teachers asked the students to wear Baju Melayu for the Muslims and other tradisional clothes except some which i know was Cheongsam o_oYeapZ~! It was a celebration for my teachers retirement. ( sounds wierd ) O_o
Same old stuff, we had to go to the dewan, few shows, singing, dancing

My teacher aso said that Hari Raya Aidilfitri lasts for a month so we were still celebrating =='
so?
Maaf Zahir dan Batin again~ XD
You can guess it~! For rehat, we were given Ketupat, Kuah Kacang and....

Rendang ayam~
After recess was over, we had to return to you class (with our tradisional clothes) and suppose to continuee "studying" until the school was dismissed.
Buuut knowing everybody was 2 busy having fun and everything, we oni learned the last period which was Additional Mathematics.
Index Numbers @_@

Well, thats about it for yesterday. I might make a double post for what happened 2day. If i'm not lazy or 2 bored XD
See ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment