Sunday, September 4, 2011

!~Selamat Hari Raya~!

Selamat Hari Raya every1~!

This post is for all my school mates. Devoted to All of you~! :)
I know i have done wrong so some of you..... Well Most of you XD
Okay fine~! Every1 that i did wrong =P

Okay~! Seems i nvr update my blog AT ALL during the Raya holidays xD
Well mostly cause nothing interesting happened AT AL during raya =P, Yes, i went on a rombongan raya to 2 other houses (you know who =P) and a few of my friends came over to my house. Thats IT~! But the fart party about raya is i can finally Eat again =='
No more showing that food in front of in Classroom XD


FYI~
I think i loss more weight this time ._. The time i was in the Hospital took out 5kgs from me. I fill like Puasa took out another 5 or 6 kgs ==' I have to put on even MORE weight now =='

Anyways~!
Back to topic xD

Like i said be4. This post is for my classmates in school because of the link i'm posting on facebook =P

" TO THOSE WHO CAN READ THIS, SELAMAT HARI RAYA~! MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)"

YeapZ~! Though i cant help feeling that the School holidays were 2 short xD
And i still have much work to do :)
Or should i say stuff xD


Some ppl were glad raya was here because of the "Duit Raya" there were going to get =P
To tell you the truth, i'm not really all that fancy getting that much money on Raya xD
Of course the most would come from your family =P

If it was me? I rather stay home, spent some time with your family or your grandparents. Or do something else at home hehe =P
To think the look on your faces if you got this in your Green Packet =P
You would be like..

YES~! RM 100~!

You take a look at the face and go What Da **** XD
With Raya here, making us Melays no longer Vanpires ( eat at night) I can finally eat in peace xD (EIP)
Though will be like this again? >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment