Saturday, August 27, 2011

MapleStory Post "Scarlion Run"

WaSsup every1~!! XD
Well, It's been awhile since my last Maple Post.
And i doubt that all of you know me edi in Aquila =P Unless somehow you see me passing by xD. Or that you met me and quietly stalking my blog like Puffy or Vi0lentgirl.. which aso i think are not stalking my blog o_o

Yeay! 2day, As you can see =P I went for a Scar Run!
I went with the following GUILD members
FanZspear (lv 100 dk)
DualFizz ( lv 111 db)
Noobdaosi ( lv 134 dk)
CryZDit (me) (lv 136 shad)


Of course i didn't managed to get photos at the beginning cause i was more focused to bring down scar then to take pics for my blog xD
So i'll just start when i started lagging at Body 3 and all my other members were gone =='
DualFizz died because he was on top <---- without potting be4 it was 2 late
Noobdaosi died because he afk <---- awhile and scarlion got too close and started jumping up and down =='
FanZSpear, the person who suppose to get the helm dc when B3 was at 50% =='

I was like AAARRRG!! I'm the only 1. But the worse part was, Noobdaosi the dk who actually can help me down b3. Died when the life was oni 80% =='
YeapZ I SOLO-ED almost the whole body 3. And i'm proud of it xD Though it did took up much of my time and around 800k worth of pots and for covering Meso Guard =='Dam You Scarlion and your jumping, smashing into the ground effecting almost the whole map =='So....
I decided to use the 1.2x drop rate from the Family Tab be4 finally killing him. Of course, i had to smoke bomb first xD I didn't wan to take any chances cause both my hbers were gone and pots was going down faster cause i cant stop and chakra =='
Chakra oni works when hp drops below 50% and when my life is below 50% without hb... Scarlion and ALMOST 1 hit-ko me. To take any chances, i didn't really chakra after my hb was gone xD
Though i did use boomerang step alot to evade the magic attacks while he was the super defence up =='Yeay! I was so excited xD First Scarlion down by MYSELF. Maybe when his coms ok and would be able to play Maple, Maybe i'll go with lHEARTburger. It would save me lots of pots and i would love the company =P

Though i dunno the progress of his "How long more be4 i could play Maple" post, Or if he has 1 =P You guys could check out his blog again xD. I think he's getting sick of begin stalked =X
------------------>
The Links sumwher on the rite side =3

After picking up the 3 useless scrolls that Scarlion drop....
The 4 helms, were left there to fade away xD. Cause i was the only 1 there, and i definitely wouldn't want to rehlem my helm which edi has potential ==Thats 10 dex ryte there! xD and i wouldn't mind chging if i got a Chaos Zakum helm F3

So after 50 mins + of hitting b3, i left the place. After watching the 4 helms disappear...
I went REX pq awhile to get back my summoning rocks =='
I used a total of 30 Rocks during my entire run ._. And 800k that i mention earlier DOESN'T COVER IT T^T


I Might be going for another run 2nite ==' To get him another helm... IF Possible..
See Ya!
EPIC FACE!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment