Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm Back! With Naruto Addiction ._.

Ok~! I'm Back every1! I suddeny remembered this movie xD Maybe i'll down it later =P
Anyways~
School Holidays have started! Whoot! A little less work to do. I still have work to do what. With everything happening during the hols and especially when Hari Raya is just around the corner.
Finally~! I wont be a Vampire that only eats at Night xD

And, As the Post says, Ever since my Classmate started talking to me about Naruto Naruto. I said fine ==' i'll read the manga and now.. I cant stop ._.
Especially when that *SOMEONE* knows what is gonna happen but dunno how. Well, at least now i know every1 is being brought back to life xD
So, YeapZ you can guess that Pain and Itachi are back but being Controlled @_@And, after the few latest Manga, Naruto has finally mastered the Kyubi's Chakra! Whoot! Which means he wont ever go into Sage Mode again xD Wasted all that time training. Because in the Kyubi mode also he can still throw Futon-Rasen-Shuriken =P
Btw? He becoomes like Rasengan freak when he's in Ktubi mode aso ==' I tell you, Rasengan EVERYWHER O_O
So after reading i searched some pics and i got this pic LOL xD hahaha
Though what my friend says that these 2 person are actually gonna get 2gether so... We'll see after the Great Ninja war XDweeeeee~ Good Life!
It's Gotta be a Good Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment