Thursday, August 4, 2011

Biology!!! F5!! RAWR!!! @.@

2day wasn't really such a good day xD. I mean, Pendidikan Islam was not bad i guess but I'm not quite sure about Chemistry though o.o

Chemistry with all the Electrolysis came out. More then like 70% of the paper was all electrolyte, electrode, the substances produced, what gas is formed. How to test the gas =='. I was like blurr for the first 20 minutes o.o I managed to do it. YeahZ! Awesome! XD but I'm not quite sure my answer were correct onot. But for sure edi i know i loss 3 marks due to the wrong gas produced and the equation =='.

The question about electroplating were not bad but i really smiled when i saw the Electrochemical series xD. Cause just be 4 the exams, i started to remember the Cations going down the series in the pokemon =P

K, Na, Mg, Al, Zn, Fe, Sn, Pb , H plus, Cu, Ag.... Everybody Pokemon!

L O L X D

Got gome at around 3.20pm. =P couldn't do much cause i had tuition at 4.30pm =='. Physics. Which was next week. But what i tot I learned would help me in exams next week. But teacher only did questions for Chapter 2 o.o
My exam coming out Chapter 3 la. Now I habe to drill myself over the weekends with exactly no clue how to ==' Need i mention Accounts is also on Monday? Together with Physics? =X

Now aso i jus finish doing stuff for Addmaths. Hopefully Tomorow after Sahur i wont fall asleep xD So that i can read Bio and score A+!!! Whoo hoo!! Thats the spirit!

Which i doubt i will ._.

So sad. I managed to get the Msia glasses for my Bootes Priest but not my Aquila Shadower =='
And i might be thinking about the 3 jobs being removed =P My friends says that Chaos patch is coming earlier to Maplesea. I dont really care all that =P just gimme lion heart castle so i can party with 6 ppl and lvl up i guess?? Hopefully i'll get more skillbooks to motivate me xD

Biology!!!!! Your going down 2morow!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment