Sunday, August 14, 2011

MapleStory Post "Zakum Run"

Hi Every~! I couldn't sleep after my Sahur this morning (Sahur is when Muslims have to get up early to eat be fasting). So i decided to do my studying and other stuff considering that the Internet was off and my options were limited =P

After i got back on9 on MapleStory, My exp % reminded me of last nites Rollback Post mention previously. I started to feel lazy and played my Brother's Dragon Knight. I lvled it once and boredom took over my fingers again =='
So i went back to my Shadower and though about going Papulatus twice and said that would be enough for 2day. I suddenly reminded myself that there was another Boss Harder to get then Papulatus.



Yeah! Zakum! With his 8 arms sticking out behind him xD. Its wierd though, it has 8 arms but no leg. But when i look closely enough at the picture. You can acctually spot a Foot =P

Maybe Zakum just cant support its weith with all its arms xD Not to mention that the body is HUGE lol. So after making that decision i travelled from Leafre to Orbis then Orbis to El Nath.
I was about to start looking for ppl When 2 of my buddies want to join me in my quest to Zak.
mrkate - Mechanic
resismagic - Battle Mage

YeapZ i had these 2 ppl with me xD. Luckily for me, i didn't have to do ALL the work. This guy came to and ask whether i wanted to Zakum. Of course, i said Yes and got my 2 friends up there with me.
Now the only Problem was finding an Open Door =='
After Countless of hours~ ( i think it was 2 hours xD), We finally managed to a get door thnx to my friends help resismagic xD Good job Buddy!

This was my 2nd time Zaking and had abit of experience be4 hand. So i know Body 1 of Zakum would do 4k Dmg to me WITH my Meso Guard on . O_O I nvr tried B2 and B3 xDThe 8 arms were Okay~! Compared to the body at least. Notice that i only take the ScreenShots After i use smoke on the ground =P It was to prevent death to me as i was doing somthing else at the time xD

It was okay for the first minutes when Body 1 was up. My friend resismagic got "touched" My body 1 and i saw 9k dmg appeared on his head. Soon after that, you can guess it. A tombstone came flying down xD. He said that was his 2nd run and couldn't join me for my 2nd run. I was getting excited knowing that we could take down this Zakum.
..
...
....
..
.... I was WRONG =='Few minutes after he died. My laptop started to lag ._. And in a BAD position. I started to lag when i was inside zakum =='. Surprisingly, body 1 is not strong enuf to kill me with 1 hit. I got 4k dmg due to the dmg halved by meso guard. I started spamming my Hp pot which trying to Assaulter to the ryte to get out of the body.
Sadly i was 2 late and my pot wasn't even used ==' I died on the ryte side of Zakum.
zzzzzz

I decided to go for Another Zakum run cause i had really nothing else to do. I didn't wan to train cause of the Rollback ==' Still remembering it lol xD. I clicked myself and the bug was still there. I got de-lvl-ed 14 times and got job switched to Mechanic! Hurray!! LOL xD
I started to mess around at the Entrance door. I was so freaking bored. Besides going to facebook just to sound the Horn in Mousehunt. I just then noticed if you were realling as fast as the shadower's boomerang step, you are actually as fast as the Nightlord Throwing a star xD That steely shaped star is my Showdown skill =P.
Dont blame me i was really bored lol

And.... Once again.... After how many attempts to enter the Zakum Altar
I finally managed to get in again! And this time i was extra careful where my character was and how much life i had. I ensured that my life was always 100% in case of anything xDDidn't get to tahe a Pic of Body 1. But you guys saw it ryte? =PBody 3. It was getting kinda anoyying cause Zakum always canceld weapon attack =='
I was getting excited! Zakum was finally going down!
But then....
.....
....
Ryte be4 Zakum died?
...
....
....
I...
LAGGED OMGYeapZ i lagged ==' Due to this many factors occurred which i didn't like =='
Well, at first i was kinda feeling down when i didn't get to see the animation when zakum died xD I saw the animation when zakum was summoned though.

When you lag the same time the boss dies. Stuff like this tend to happen ._.
You cant really see what items the boss throws out into the floor
You cant move around to see the other members in the map
You cant start looting in case sum1 starts to Loot everything ==' I was happy that i at least managed to get a full Zak attempt this time. But i was kinda sad cause i didn't get any DROP AT ALL ==' Only a few potions that i'm giving my other account.
On the other hand i was kinda happy cause my exp % went up to 82% Despite losing the 10% from the Rollback zzzzzzzzzzzzzSo, the Mechanic that got inside the Zakum Altar was kinda pissed off cause even he didn't get ANY of the loots =='
He was the mechanic in my 1st run and he was the 1 who brought all of us in to the Zakum Altar. If it was me, i also would be kinda pissed off acctually xD

They started arguing ==' I was like...
Okay?
You Guys settle it out lol.
I mean i am Angry that they looted everything. But you dont need to go all out to start a Guild war. Or even worse. Mega-wars xD Every1 in the server will start to lag even more =P

Sien >_> I might go for another Zakum Run next week. I just want the helm =D
Or maybe i could sell it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment