Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Truth hurts but i feel a great Burden has been lifted

With Fasting month here, it doesn't really help me with my exams cause i cant seem to snack or drink whenever i'm studying =P

Wassup every1!!! 2days exam was suppose to be easy but i ended up in the toilet for around 30 minutes due a stomach ache i had since my 2nd exam paper. I figured that i would do my business after the exam was finish but that would affect my thinking and i wont get an A for my Mathematics xD. English paper 2 was easy enuf with all the objective, comprehension i think and the summary at the end. Paper 1 was abit frustrating cause i couldn't write until the ending i wanted it to xD. The question was to write a story with the beginnin of 'I turned the question paper...' sure enough i wanted to do a that drama again. I only managed to get the part where i was admitted to the hospital and my father and mother were there for me. If you wan to read it, hopefully i'm hardworking enuf to post the whole story here =P

Enuf about that. Mathematics was suppose to be easy but it ended up not as easy because of the 30 minutes in the toilet =X i managed to finish my paper but with all that time in the toilet made me forget some important notes that i was suppose to remember ==' zzzzzzz

Everything else went well after that. As i got back home, i fell asleep with my uniform on o.o Then i decided to do some studying for 2morow. Pendidikan Islam and Chemistry =X.

You know. Somtimes the truth does hurts. But it can help you 2. You must think positively. You cant be like. Only me and me only can solve this problems. Some friends are always there for you. Just make sure you find the rite friends la xD

So, my quest to get Malaysia glasses continues in MapleSEA 2day. Unfortunately, i still haven't accomplish my quest yet =='. Funny how it works, my Bootes character keep getting Malaysia face mask and my Aquila characters keep getting Malaysia flag weapons which suppose to be in another character in order to use it =='.
Oh come on! I wan the dam glasses xD i wanna pot it =3. Make sure its 3 linear ar! XD.

Maybe i'l answer the dam quiz again 2morow during Sahur. Maybe i'l get the glasses then = or maybe not ==' zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment