Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Exams are finish but Results? O_o

Well? Exams just finished yesterday.
And sorry cause i nvr updated my blog during the Weekends =X . Its just that i was 2 busy! (playing Computer) And studying! (not) xD
Last week on Friday, The last exam i took was Biology and Additional Mathematics. Biology? Well, Lets just say that i dont really fancy cows =P and other stuff but i managed to get through the exam i guess. Lets hope for the best! (Fingers crossed)

So, During the weekends, MapleSEA had it's last 2x exp and drop because of the Maintenance last time which lasted for 2 days. Made almost all the Maplers mad xD. I checked in just now and found out that 2day is Singapore's National Day? O_o Correct me if i'm wrong xD. Because if that, MapleSEA again held another 1.5x exp and drop event but sadly i wasn't on9 =='

Yesterday was the LAST day of the exams. Started with Physics and ended with Prinsip Perakaunan. Physics was ok since i really studied but i kinda forgot all the Formulas and the crap about buoyant force, again~ (Fingers crossed) xD Prinsip Perakaunan? I screw Section B ==' I acctually FORGOT everything about Penyata Pendapatan and Kunci Kira Kira ._. I wonder what my teacher is gonna say =X

2day? well 2day was not much cause there were no exams. Surprisingly, few teachers nvr came =X After recess , i was basicly sleeping in class while my Friends were the "pen" game. Its a game where you use your pen and flick the pen at the opposing pen to hit it off the table. Objectice is to hit the other pen off the table without falling down yourself. I dunno how they invented this game ._. After that? was Accounts... >_< Luckily She started our Folio work. I'm guessing she nvr mark yet =X

No comments:

Post a Comment