Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its Fried Egg! Fried Egg!


Wassup Y'all! xD

Well? Its the weekends again! Though its really not much fun when you cant acctually eat in broad daylight =X. I'm guessing the fun part about it is staying up late? Later then usual late? =P2day is Friday! Whooot!
My school had 1 of those Al-Quran Tadarus Program. You know where each student from different classes for ask to read a certain part of the Al-Quran. My group was assign to read the juz 17. There were other groups reading too but the look on their face tells me they were either not reading? or they were just talking among themselves =='. though i cant really tell the difference, i just made the *i nvr saw you* look and continued reading with my group xD


After awhile, the Sun came up. Be4 i noticed, we were reading for 1 hour and 30 minutes. O_O Time just flew like that xD Our group decided not to budge from that spot. Show that we are OK with the heat. Sooner or later we did move to a shady spot. Though it was funny. We only moved after every1 AROUND us moved. As though we're the last 1 =PDespite the *baca Al-Quran* from 7.30am~9.00am, We had our chemistry class after that =X And we moved on to a "New" part of the topic. Its realted to our previous chapter. *MOLE*
But now, we're using mole to calculate the Molarity.
This reminded abit about Additional Mathematics. Maybe i'll do some exercise later =P

Doing Molarity was kinda fun. Started back all over again i remembered when we were learning Mole xD. With all the Molar Mass, Molar Volume with the Avogadro Constant....



Okay! Onto MapleStorySEA!! xD My previous pants (lv 90) was at Epic stats, potential at 6% dex, 10 luk, and 90 mp. It was a 3 linear. I was determined to cube it until it becomes Unique with the Decent Hyperbody skill. Buuuuut


It didn't really turned out that way >_> It didn't even budge to Unique. Some of the stats were
quite determined to show me that the next cube will turn it to Unique. But.... nooooo =='
Like this 1 time? The stats became ALL %. I was excited saying...
Ohhh! This 1 next 1 for sure become unique!!! But then.... =='

My last Cube became this. Well, Not to complain but this is acctually better compared to my previous stats with the 6 % luk =P . The 10 str helps ALOT of i'm planning to get Dragon khanjar later. But the hp 3% really disturbs me =='. Wh can it be sumthing else? like luk 3%? or dex 5? That would help alot xD

Well i'm off now =P Not sure what to do >_>
I'll try buy time until its time to EAT!! YEAAAAAAH!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment