Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chemistry was Better and Worse

With Additional Mathematics out of my head, i can finally think right 2 day.
Apparently it wasn't enough for Chemistry >_<
I did as much as i could yesterday for Chemistry. With all the Salts and Design Experiment, Reading stuff about Chemistry.
I made mistakes that i'm not sure it would lead to other problems and make my marks drop =='
For Paper 1, well most of questions were ok. Usually twist and turn be4 you could find the answer. The most fun part to do was the last few questions. Molarity and Mole where you just have to calculate using a few simple Formulas ^^

After that it was Paper 3. I was smiling away cause i actually knew what to do and which experiment to write for my Design experiment.
The problem was I used Distilled water instead of Copper (II) Sulphate ._.
If my apparatus is messed up, then how about my procedure? and my Diagram of the Experiment? I hope what i remembered what teacher said that day was correct. Where if your wrong the first time, it wont be wrong the second time cause it called "Double Mistake" Or something like that.
Its when you made a mistake and it links to your other answer. But sometimes the teacher will just mark it wrong. Then i would lose marks T^T
I really felt like i made a BIG mistake.
But it wasn't time to sit and gloom when Paper 2 was coming up.

Paper 2?
Question 1 to 5 was nothing difficult. Question 6 was totally out.
Section B and Section C were ok i guess.
There were a few questions that needed some lucky answers cause i really don't know what points is there to write.
For the Covalent and Ionic Conducting Electricity.
And how does Voltaic Cell Produce Electricity

I really don't know what else to say. >_>
Whats gone is gone. I cant really go back in time and re-sit the Paper all over again.
What is there to do?
Study for Biology 2morow.
Pray you get the BEST results you can achieve.
I Hope i can reach at leash ALL A- Straight As.

You must set your Goals High, and Work For it :)

WISH ME LUCK FOR BIOLOGY 2MOROW!
I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE FORMAT >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment