Monday, October 24, 2011

Subang Parade~

Yesterday, (Monday) My family took me to Subang Parade!!! XD

Yes this was the reason why i couldn't come for orchestra practice.
Never fear! I'm coming 2day =P
Apparently, there was a book fair was by MPH but i didn't take a look. I was looking forward to going home cause i didn't actually bring my laptop =P

We did a few things. Mostly eating and abit of shopping. At least i got what i wanted to buy but it wasn't much =='. My mom went to a shop that looks like Guardian but its actually not.
I looked beside the shop and...Tadaa~! Rock Corner!
Seriously, i dont know whats so great about this shop >_>
Its just music and some Blue-Ray movies i guess. Thats what i saw in almost the whole shop?
So in summary i'm guessing its a shop that sells Music CDs?
I dunno? xD

So, after my "scouting" at this shop, I went to get myself Ice-cream!

Baskin Robbins 31~!
They ran out of my 2 choices of flavour, Vanilla and Cookies and Cream. So i had to take somthing different and new.
Light Cuppucino!
Or thats what it is xD
After enjoying my ice-cream~ :3 I went to my game shop.
There were no games that took my eye but when i saw this game i started laughing! XD

If you are reading this, i don't tell me you have this game edi =='
Ok Ppl~ I need to go to school now for orchestra =='
Maybe i'll blog about that too? =P see how much good photos i can get from my phone.
See ya later!

1 comment: