Friday, October 21, 2011

Exams are Over~!

I am NOT going to talk about my Subjects for the past few days =='
Thinking about it gives me the Creeps!
With Exams finally over, I feel like i don't have to stick my face in books most of the time.

Wassup People!
My exams are OVER!!!

*Leaps with joy*
Hahaha, but the 1 thing that me and every1 else fears is the results :(
Dont worry, i tried my best so far. All i have to do now is pray and hope for the best :)

Even so, My school has a 1 week holiday next week due to Deepavali
So to every1 reading this post
"Selamat Menyambut Hari Deepavali"
:)
Well, Looks like the MapleStory Chaos patch was just a few days be4 i finished my exams on 19 October 2011. Thank god it wasn't during my exams or i would have actually be concentrated doin my studies @_@ Moving back to topic...
With all the Big Fuss about Chaos, Theres 1 big thing that doesn't change....
THERES FREAKING ALOT OF HACKERS AROUND AND THEIR BACK WITH MORE POWER ._.

I mean seriously. If your training at a high lvl place, it wouldn't hurt cause the hackers normally will hack and BOT at a low lvl place.
But if your low lvl, training at a popular map with a nice spawn and exp. When suddenly this random hacker just flies in your map and starts to Vacuum hack and kills off all your mobs =='

Its dam FREAKING ANOYYING. I cant really train or do crap cause he's getting all the shyt ._.
Moving on >_>

Because of the Chaos patch with the new release of items, i felt that i had to get atl east 1 of it ._. Its kinda nice when "Aran" Is kinda fun and fast to train now.
Lets hope i can reach the Target lvl and also manage to lvl up my DB to get a Blood Mask XD

With the Release of Chaos patch, There's an event which allows you to get a special specific item for each job when you lvl up 40 times from your current lvl. It only applies to lvl 41 and above.
So you need to reach lv 81 if your starting a new character or 40 lvls up from a character who is above lv 41.
Each jobs have their own specific item.
All the items have stats of
Str + 3
Dex + 3
Int + 3
Luk + 3
Weapon Attack + 3
Magic Atttack + 3

For each Jobs, Their items have names but i forgot their names xD I only remember their category.
Aran = Ring
Evan = Glasses
Resistances = Ring
Dual Blade = Mouth Accesory
Knight of Cygnus = Earrings
Explorer = Rings, There are chances of acquiring 1 out of 3 rings
Explorer's Critical, Cruel, and Magical ring

Each of the item has NO UPGRADE SLOTS
Thats means you cant scroll it, potential it, or enhance it =P
For now the 1 i really want the most is The Blood Mask which comes from DB.
But its kinda anoyying when you have to actually spent CASH on that DB to increase some of your skill lvl.
Well cant complain, If you wan something nice, its tougher to get xD

Nothing much to say from here :X
Lets see what my next update is all about xD

No comments:

Post a Comment