Saturday, October 29, 2011

MapleStory Post "Zakum Run Fail"

I wasted alot of my time yesterday =='
.....
....
Nevertheless! I managed to lvl up be4 going for a Zakum run.
And as i said, i'm just putting the Skills just so i could use Mastery Book. Yesterday i was finally able to use Mastery Book 2 for Showdown. It was a Success!

Well, then after that I went for the Zakum Run. Which of course ended up in a disaster =='

Few minutes after starting the Zakum run, Lheartburger started to hang and DIED. Surprisingly, after i know he was lagging, I went down and Smoke Bomb for him. Sadly he still died in the smoke =='
Ryte after that, Another 1 of our pt member followed his Foot steps and DIED due to hanging as well ._.

It was 100% sure that WE COULDN'T DOWN ZAKUM DUE TO THE TIME LIMIT
I mean come on ._. You really think a LV 126 DB and a 146 Shadower can down 8 zakum arms and 3 body of Zakum in less then 45mins?
Well if your filthy @ss rich with Items that only Money can buy, Maybe xDSo we decided to at least down all the 8 arms be4 deciding to go out. Look at the time taken to down 7 arms =='Not long after that, the 8th arms was destroyed and we went out giving a free doors to those Zakum hunters :/I got got so bored, i went to the potion store and started looking thru my equips when i found out that i didn't reveal my Targa Hat from Simply throwing a normal 70% Potential ScrollThe Results was it was better then my scar helm O_O

Make a fair Trading xD

1 str,45 Magid Defence and 10 dex
for
3% luk

Let's See what happens 2day =P

1 comment: