Friday, October 14, 2011

Exams will nvr end unless i put an efford to it.

Yo!
I know, its been a long time i nvr post anything but as i mention previously i dont have any computer excess but i can do mobile blogging. I feel really lazy to do so for the past for days because of typing slowly on my phone with no pics to upload.

According to my previous post, i was grumbling about accounts. It went ok i guess though all of my answers NOT were balanced at the end..... I really don't know what will come of my Accounts.
The next week started with Mathematics, History and Pendidikan Islam. Which was this week....

Maths went well i suppose considering much of the mistakes were kinda cause i nvr read the quesions properly...
For once, i feel not so bad for History cause i really read the topics that were coming out. I hope i can really get an A- at least. Maths must be an A.
Islam? Well, you know me very well. Though it was kinda ok i guess. But this only paper 1. Hope to do better on Paper 2.

My school only planned exams to be on Tuesday and Monday. The other 3 days had no exams and i'm gratefull for it. Why? Well First cause i have more to read and i had food poisoning yesterday whcih was thursday. If i had exams, i would most probably miss Additional Mathematics and Chemistry.
For that i'm very gratefull :D

I guess thats it for this post. See if i have time 2morow?

No comments:

Post a Comment