Sunday, October 16, 2011

Biology....

\^0^/
Yea!
As mention previously, i managed to secure most of Biology studies~!
Well most of it.... Better compared to nothing AT ALL
From the beginning all the way to Chapter 5, Cell division. My head was going around when i say the next chapter was Nutrition, I think. With all the Vitamins, Minerals and other stuff you have to remember. Hopefully i'll manage another day to Read through all the remaining topics! :D

I feel so RELIEVED that i can actually concentrate if i want to.
Of course, who could not forget to Pray?
With everything turning upside down or as long as your still alive, NEVER forget to pray. "Solat adalah Tiang Agama" So they say. If you cant maintain a routine of praying 5-times a day, its like saying you cant maintain eating 3 or more times a day. IT IS A MUST TO PRAY.

I learnt my lesson when i almost got hit by a car =='
And the car went in a drain.
I really felt TERRIBLE >_<

Enough about that, just make sure you guys pray :)


Okay! 2 night, i'm going through some Serious Additional Mathematics Exercise! This exams 2morow so i really need to get all my stuff correct. With all the formulas and stuff. Better find my formula card ==' or i have to make new 1 ._.

Additional Mathematics! YOUR GOING DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment