Monday, October 17, 2011

Additional Mathematics...

Well, I did all i could for Chemistry and Physics yesterday, not to mention Biology

So at night, i started my Additional Mathematics Exercise. As usual, most of the questions need around 5~10 minutes be4 you actually finish them with a nice answer.
Something really bothers me. Add Maths is mostly just Advanced Mathematics ryte? Don't get me wrong, Add Maths is HARD but i just really wonder sometimes. If Add Maths is this hard, How do people do Further Maths? O_o
Anyways, Thats a question that only University students can answer i guess xD
With 2days exams being Additional Mathematics and all, I managed to do a short summary of all the Chapter Formula inside my Formula Cards be4 exams started.
To me, if you have done lots of practices. It should be really OK for you. Just know your Formulas and what the Darn question wants? Then you will really get the answers be4 you know it. Sometimes the question wants more then 1 answer xD

Formula Cards really helped me in my exam but this cant go on for long ==". Cause in the real SPM exams, they don't allow this "Formula Card". So by the end of this year, i must know ALL the Formulas and all of them must STICK INSIDE MY BRAIN!!!
YEA~! CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Don't mind the background, I'm sure its Form 5 Topic about graphs and all. I hope i can really understand next year topics.
Baaah, Don't worry. Everything will turn our fine eventually :)
Ryte?

Though its only 9.30pm, I'm going to bed early tonight.
Add Maths really blew a hole in my brain today. Have to fix it overnight for Chemistry 2morow. And hope once more it doesn't blow up. I doubt it would xD

GOOD NIGHT EVERY1~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment