Thursday, March 1, 2012

Learn to accept the Truth

So, lately i have been going through some serious problems which i finally found what it is.
Yesterday, i faced my greatest fear. I decided to take a step further in an attempt to solve the problem or make the problem worse.
No matter what the answer was, i wanted the Truth.
Even if it was hard to bear the answer.
The Truth hurts, but Lies are worse.
And Sadly, my problem got worse too.
I was Speechless.
There was nothing else better to say but to keep telling myself to stay strong....
I need to accept the truth that my time to come is a long more way to go.
I need to stop thinking about this.
I need to change.
There are much more better things in the world.
There are much more flowers.
Bu there is only 1 Life you have
Don't Waste it.

Live life to the fullest
Don't let your emotions take hold of you...
Emotion is a very strong weapon.
It can be used as a motivation that drives you further.
But it can also be time-bomb ready to explode.

Take hold of your emotions.
Don't give into your mind.
Fight back.
All your friends will be there for you...

"You are not Alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment