Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MapleStory Post "Shopping! XD"

So, with the Meow Meow Week on.
The Persian cat and its Fish Equips are on the Cash shop!
(permenant)
Not to mention the April Fool quest!
I'm sure many of you did this quest be4 in the previous years.
After completing the quest you are rewarded with pinocchio's nose that you can upgrade it with Gordons thingy. I never bother to check it out because my Mask has better stats and has no expiry date xD

I decided to "adopt" my Persian cat be4 the event that is going to end soon. (2morow is the last day be4 the Prelude Patch in MapleStorySEA)

Legend is coming to MapleSEA!
And as usual, there will be loads of event promoting the next job that is going to be released.
I'll post the stuff from the Website here so that i can tell you what i think about the events and you can read them here as well.
In the News post, its clearly Cannonneer or Cannon Shooter that is coming out first because the Weapon their giving out during the events...
There are much more but i'll post an update after this xD

No comments:

Post a Comment