Monday, March 19, 2012

Keep Moving Forward~

With school starting back again, i'll have less time to blog about MapleStory and other stuff. But not to worry, i'll try to update about MapleStory and my CryZDit during the weekends if i'm not that busy.
I have to start being serious now. I really feel down now and then cause i keep thinking about the past and will i ever learn from it?
Well the solution that i keep saying to myself...
Is to keep moving forward and keep thinking what you are gonna do to make a change instead of crying over what you can't change.
Sure my mind is not secure now but i have to put more effort into changing what i am!
And whenever i'm left helplessly like every1 is not here for me.
I know Allah is with me.
He is always there for me.

And so i keep telling myself.
If i don't get what i want after i tried my best...
" Its just meant to be"
I guess there is something better for me but i just can't help knowing when?
But of course i remain humble and grateful to Allah
Syukur Alhamdulilah

And just like my Friend says...

"Sometimes Allah doesn't give you what you think you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve better."

"How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life then He will cause you to die , then He will bring you (back) to life, and then to Him you will be returned." [2:28]



No comments:

Post a Comment