Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Intra 1 test is almost over~!

Knowing that 2day i have Additional Mathematics test, the only i could do was stop my brain from thinking 10 minutes be4 the exams xD.

Seriously that works for me. If you are worried about the papers or the questions they might ask, let it all loose be4 the exams to clear your head from any distractions. Sometimes when you are in the middle of the exams doing the questions nicely with confidence, you tend to get all confused whether you are doing it correct or wrongly.
Do your exam with CONFIDENCE~!!!
If you are just barely writing the answer with lack of confidence, half the chance of getting it right is just lost. You must have confidence that your answer is correct and nothing will make me change it~! (well, except teachers XD)
Thats what i learn from Additional Mathematics.
There are lots of ways to settle just a simple equation. All the formulas or styles of doing it will eventually lead to the same answer. It's just time that you need to worry about if you like to do lengthy and long ways.
Surprisingly, Add Maths was easier then Chemistry~! Whoots~!
I'm hoping to at least score an A this time xD
After recess was Accounts.
Once again i was starting to worry cause this year, i need to excel in ALL of my subjects and especially my weak subjects like History, Accounts and Pendidikan Islam (2morow T^T)
Like i said be4, i studied what i can. After that, i let loose in the class not even thinking a single thing about Accounts. When the test started, i was kinda relieved that most of the questions were ok and the answers were at least in my head.
For the first time, i actually did Accounts with confidence I WILL NOT FAIL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA XD
So, 2day i enjoyed my school day it was
F.U.N.
Who knows? I'll enjoy my upcoming school holiday even more with my Angelic Blessing Ring
And maybe even a Pink bean Pet in MapleStory?
Who knows~! I just feel like buying it.
Though sadly it only last for 90 days =3=
But my SPM trials is in 4 month +, so by the time the Pink Bean becomes a doll back again. It's time to concentrate harder in my studies.

Then after SPM its time to pour water if life on my Pink Bean (If i buy it)
AND MAPLE !!!
Till i enter University XD,
Then it'll be a long road up ahead :3

No comments:

Post a Comment