Monday, March 5, 2012

Clearing my head, Works for me

My Intra 1 test continued 2day. Last week, i sat for English, Bahasa Melayu and History test. It wasn't so bad. I was quite confident for History though some of the essay question was not really complete xD

2day's first test was Mathematics. It was normal, not really that hard but that easy either. It was ok la i guess. My head was more to thinking about the Chemistry test which was after recess. I noticed after the test was over i didn't answer 1 of the questions properly. Knowing all my other friends, they start discussing about the test and trying to find out if their answer was correct or wrong.
They kept confusing me with a few questions and doubt took over my mind making me worry for my Mathematics test.
I said "Screw this". Mathematics is OVER. So i couldn't care less to take notice of my friends and went down for recess.

After recess was the paper everyone was nervous about....
Chemistry...
The paper was a little thick. i started to wonder what questions could the teacher do?
As i started flipping through the question papers, Most of my mind could say was
"......... wth? o-o"

So i tried my best at Objective questions with the multiple choice. It wasn't that bad once you start thinking in to the question.
Then came the Structural Questions...
My mind was barely even able to work.
There were questions that i could answer but there are few that was just blank there.... o-o
I seriously didn't know what to even write. And luckily there was no Essay questions during this Intra 1 test.
There was nothing else to do but gave my best answers that my brain could think of. Even after the test i was still thinking about equations and stuff but i never bothered to check for the real answer.
It might just ruin my day for tomorrows test.
Additional Mathematics
Accounts.

I really have to put my head into this XD
But i'm really thankful that i can now clear my mind out of things that make me do stupid stuff or act strangely. I am really a hoping that since now i'm feeling better. I hope that the solution to the problem be4 this would come to me and settle it.

But so far, my "previous" problems are mostly gone from my head most of the time.....
Anyways,
I just read an interesting forum on how to study efficiently in getting good grades or concentrating in class. There are a few things i actually agree with them that is every person has their own style of studying. Other people will adapt to their ways but with minor adjustments.
Mostly, i think MapleStory has been doing me a good favor by letting me talk to different people around South East Asia. Sometimes its fun talking to other people XD "Being Social"

Talking about MapleStory, there are a few things i can blog about recent stuff that i did like , scrolling with vega 10%, Buying Angelic Blessing Ring, Smithing or Jeweler Profession and other stuff.
Apparently my blog is not really that known yet but if you want me to review anything just let me know~! :D
Comment or chat at the Cbox ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment