Thursday, March 8, 2012

MapleStory Post "Maple Warrior 20"

With my Intra Test finish on Thursday, I was once again free to "legally" use my computer to Maple XD
The reason why i use the word "legally" is because sometimes i on9 MapleStory "illegally" without my parents knowing. So sometimes, its abit hard to update what happens around in Maple F3
Moving on,
So finally within the past few days, my friend ad finally gotten me the Maple Warrior 20 Mastery Book (bout time). Knowing this book was expensive, i really hope all my Books pass on the first try, especially Maple Warrior 30 @_@
But for me to even reach Maple Warrior 30, I had to pass Maple Warrior 20 first...
Yay me :D
After making my Maple Warrior lv 15 (putting the sp i actually saved for it), I was tempted to buy MAple Warrior 30. Sadly, i don't have enough money xD
So i then went to Ardentmill to start doing what i always do.
Mining and crafting stuff.
Then, i decided to scroll my fused Dragon Kreda which i mentioned in a post earlier (Vega Spell 60% i think)
I thought if a 10% scroll would success on this Dagger, I might actually Change dagger F3
But sadly, all my hopes were gone to waste too xD
It was only 30% anyways =3=
but Seriously.....
When i used a 30% scroll just to get rid of it or to boom an item, Then it success =='. When i use Vega spell 10% it fails la? zzzz

After browsing through my Inventory, i noticed that i had a Equip Enhancement Scroll in my Use tab.
So?
Threw it on the Dragon Kreda XD
o-o
The enhancement added +3 wa
and maybe i'll start on a new Reverse Killic after this.
Who know?!?!? XD
And i'll loan this dagger to my junior, DualFizz F3

No comments:

Post a Comment