Thursday, November 24, 2011

Music Video To be Finished

Since my Dragon Rider PQ, I nvr been doing anything lately =3=. Just the usual going here and there trying to get interesting stuffs to do xD
Though i head there's a review on Ice Knight, Capture the Flag, and other interesting events on Lheartburger's blog. Since he did it, i'm not gonna repost what he said lawl. His link is down there --->

So for the pass few days i started on a Music Video~!
I'm sure many of you heard this song be4 =P It was on my blog for weeks xD
It's My Life~~~
It's now or Never~ F3

But this time, it'll be different then my previous music videos.As you all know (or not), My 2 previous Music Videos (praised and humiliated too) were MMVs. Maple Music Videos. Where all the Pics use in the Videos are all MapleStorySEA.


So This time, I'm making a video with Another Game including MapleStory as well.SDO~!
Super Dancer On9 xD
Correct me if i spell this wrong =3=

So i kinda mix the Maple Pics + Dancing scene from this game. Though i wonder what will turn out anyway O_O
When the videos done, i'll post it here or on my Facebook. If you know me in Facebook, you can watch either here or there but drops some likes if your viewing it on my Facebook xD

I wonder why MapleStory cannot enter now. =3=
I wanted to continue my Music Video xD

No comments:

Post a Comment