Monday, November 21, 2011

MapleStory Post "Dragon Rider PQ"

Seriously, All i ever do is post about MapleStory.
Not my Fault There's nothing else to do =3=
Or you rather have me go Garena ._. with Lheartburger TROLOLOLOLOL

Moving on. As i said about the Dragon Rider PQ, as most of you are well informed about it through Lheartburger's Blog.
Though surprisingly, I think this PQ got Nerfed to make it easier to do ._. I mean, come on. You think a Lv 152 Shadower can really solo every single shyt inside this pq?
The best part was, i was the ONLY Attacker besides having DualFizz helping me. The other party members just kept doin minor dmg while suffer death everytime they try help me =3=I still think Soaring would be nice if you could use it anywhere ._.
Since i cant really do much dmg to Flying Objects, F3 i only use Assassinate and release it at fully charged 8 sec long. Yes,yes i know my Dmg sux =3=. Its not like i'm wearing any godly equips. Shadowers below my lv with same Maxed Assassinate is able to reach Maximum dmg of 999,999.
Seriously, These ppl either have nothing else better to do then spend all their life savings on MapleStory to get Godly Items XD
As for me? Well i rather earn money =PThe Dragon Rider looks abit small in this photo =3=But when inside ._.
He used a small growth potion brewed through Alchemy LAWL XD
But i have to say its kinda anoyying since you only do like a High Hit Combo Once be4 you go back into Dark Sight to charge for another 8 secs. I would rather Boomerang Step + Assaulter then Meso Explo when there is a fair amount of mesos on the floor. But meso Boom would be hard to do on this boss considering we have no pinner and he moves freaking fast when he's not casting spells =='
And finally, after 12 mins of assassinating (You calculate how many times i assassinate (12x60)/8 ==') The Dragon Rider is finally defeated XD yay
I got Freaking PEs from this box =3=As all of you know, after you killed the dam idiot xD
Your suppose to exit to gain another reward but you are then blocked by a speech bubbly of yourself talking to yourself F3
The Dragon Rider Reappears again. If this is your first time completing the PQ, There will be a Quest on his head.
This Quest explains about The Dragon Rider (Who is actually a Halfling --> Leafre) who was .... Oh crap i forgot since i did the quest be4 ._.
he was either Banished or He Ran Away from Leafre because he was 2 ugly and other crap which i forgot =3=.
Though he looks kinda awesome now O_O
I wanna have him as my pet =3=If you have completed the quest, He'll only say he's sorry when you NPC Chat with him.
Yeah, Sorry for kicking my @ss and going thru another PQ to kill him. lawlAs you exit the map, you will rewarded 260k exp (1%==') And a Box depending on which class you are. Once open, the box will give you Stuff from the % to obtain that item.
I suggest you google this shyt out ._.

I went a few times and i got a few stuffsSword Earrings =3=Nageling Wth am I suppose to do with this?Dark Katinas No idea what to do with this 2 lawlSo i decided to spent abit of money to buy a Potential scroll (70%) To pot my Earring. I was planning that if it passes. I might sell it. Or then again i could reveal it. If it was 3 liner. ITS MINE NOM NOM NOM
As i press the button~Boom =P
GG XD

1 comment:

  1. HE GOT BULLIED AND BECOME THE DRAGON RIDER TO HAVE HIS REVENGE LA XD

    ReplyDelete