Monday, November 14, 2011

MapleStory Post "Character Change Battle Mage"

So.... looks like i'll be posting early 2day! XD
I finally found something nice to do in MapleStory
Anyways, be4 that.
My Shadower Has reached lv 152! WHOOOT!
And successfully pass ninja ambush bk 2!
Dont worry, i didn't waste any SP =P The SP was then reset and put into fake. Another 4 more lvls i'll max fake then i have no idea should i max Venom or Smoke Bomb
And BTW, if you have any request on any basic skill book you require from Zakum. I am always here to sell you xD. At cheaper price abit. If you wan to spon SOK it will greatly reduce the price. I can SOK as well but it will have to see if i have cash there in my Account edi onot.
Look at all that refined jewels and minerals xD
Though it was kinda a pain in the @ss to gather all this shyt be4 Big Bang ==' And now you only need a few of the ores to smelt them into their refined form. I guess the NPC who refines them are gonna go unpaid XD
Quick note guys, I might be on more my frens Battle Mage.
But remember, sometimes the real owner might be on9.
So dont always assume its me XD

CryZDit and eMoBaM

No comments:

Post a Comment