Sunday, November 6, 2011

MapleStory Post "Level 150"

Most stuff that happens usual will be posted but i dont really feel like blogging about Hari Raya thingy yesterday so leave it at that =3=

WASSUP MAPLERS! XD Or frens :3
As some of you know or don't know, There was a 1.5x exp and drop rate held yesretda in the evening and at night time. If you are interested to find out the other timings for 1.5x. Go to this link

http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/news_events/view/november_school_break_celebration_1_5x_exp_and_drop_rate_event/

Moving on :)
I really trained my @ss off yesterday xD started at lv 147. I gained 2 lvls (sry no SS) XD until 149. Then i started getting lazy ><
Now apparently, i use Assassinate on 1 mob in Wall 1 to kill them. 4 semi- charge assassinate = 1 ko. HIghest i see so far with all the buffs is 614k. I actually say 703k be4 but i didn't SS and it nvr came out again O_O
I though i was doing lots of dmg when another shadower at my lvl is doin max dmg with assassinate ._.
Thats it i'm gonna start getting better equipment first ><
I mean seriously do these guys spent money on maple like its some kind of nicotine ? XD
I can bet you that the shadower has alot of unique equips with high % of luk. compared to me using mostly 3% luk only =='

But hopefully my next big project to make Sharp Eyes glove works :/ Because my Hyper Body pants will have to be on hold cause the potential stats are
6%luk
10 str
3% hp

There goes 10 str if i cube it xD But i wouldn't mind cubing my glove cause that means i'll only lose 5 str, my Glove pot stats are
All stats 5
Hp 50
Luk 4

So yeah~ XDBy the end of last niteZ 1.5x I managed to reached lv150 !! Whooots!
So now my plan is to get better equips be4 lvling =3= Or maybe try chg everything to 6% XD but if i get everything to Epic item its better to just make it Unique and OMG! >_<Few minutes after that, this aran lvled . I stayed in pt to let him get the bonus exp.
LIFE A bOSS!!! =P

Let's see anything interesting happens 2day while i'm searching for stuff to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment