Monday, November 7, 2011

MapleStory Post "Boss Runs"

WASSUP EVERYBODY~! XD
I'm getting kinda bored now :/ Curse you burger~! XD

Anyways, Lheartburger kinda helped me out in helming 1 of my guild members. We managed to downed Scar. It dropped a few crappy stuff >_< Any1 interested in Mastery Book Snatch 3? xD
So after Scar was downed, my guild member took the helm and boomed it with a pot scroll ._.

We were forced to down targa for him. When it reached Body 3, burger dced and i had to kill the dam stupid stuffed teddy bear for like 15mins+ if i was not mistaken due to the face he keeps cancel Weapon Attack =='
After that, i was proud to say that i had downed scar and Targa Body 3 without any help. I had to pin him against the wall using Assassinate. You know how freaking annoying it is because i have to charge Assassinate for a few sec be4 using it to actually knockback Targa against the wall. Its even more frustrating when i can't do crap when he Cancel Weapon Attack ==' I had to use the lure the mob away shyt ._.

I got bored still after that and decided to continue my Time Temple Quest. I was at the last part of the 1st section of Time Temple

Well, at least i found 2 Dodos and killed it XD I'm relieved i dont have to go hunt for this Stupid Whale again ==' Oh well, Maybe 2morow i'll start the 999 kills for the Path of Regret xD i <3 the music there though. Very sooothing~

After that, My went on a Zakum run with..... <3 :3

The 1st run was a success!
Until the 2nd run Came ._.3 ppl only entered the Zakum Altar (Not complaining seeming that i down zak with me, burger and another person only) But if 1 member dies or dc = GG xD
But apparently this run, the Bishop, (<3) i dunno its kinda hard to explain so i'll just leave it mysteriously evaporated from the map xD
So it was left with a lv 15x DB and me.
Thing were going well until the Db had to go and do something i don't what it is. This situation seems very familliar ryte? Lheartburger? =P
He told me it would take a minute so i smoke bomb. He got back ryte after he died ==' at 30 mins where Body 3 was at 80% of its life ._.

I only managed to get the 2nd SS of me ALONE in the Altar due to that face i will not take the risk putting the photos while in Zakum. If it was a split screen then it would be different xDAfter a hard work of bombing mesos (Pickpocket) I managed to Down zakum! SOLO Body 3 :) I think i would be able to solo zak if there were more time or better equips xD Anyway, i have some of the Skill Books in the Photo, so if your interested leave a Cbox chat on the right side --->After doing some looting XDSeriously i have 2 many Skill Books ==' If you guy wan any Mastery books, leave a comment and i'll check whether i have it or not. If i do, I do hope you have SOK cause i'm not gonna use cash to sok this whole lot of freaking books ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment